It’s essential that you book a regular trailer service, for both your own safety and the safety of other road users.
Not only does servicing ensure that your trailer is in full working order, but it will prolong the lifespan of mechanical parts, saving you time and money in the long run.
Here at Tamar Caravan Centre, we pride ourselves on offering a complete, comprehensive and competitively priced trailer service from our fully equipped workshop, where we can deal with all kinds of trailer repairs, servicing and modifications.
We can service all kinds of trailers, from bicycle trailers and utility trailers to travel trailers and horse boxes.
We’re authorised to carry out trailer service and repair works on trailers from Brian James, Brenderup, Ifor Williams and SBS, amongst others. We can also service pre-1990 Ifor Williams trailers, please contact us directly for further information and prices for this kind of trailer service.
A trailer service from Tamar Caravan Centre starts at just £60 (plus parts) and includes a thorough inspection, check and if needed, repair of the following:
- Jockey wheel
- Moving mechanical parts
- Over-run unit
- And much more!
If you have a horsebox, please note that we require the inside to be reasonably clean, with all bedding removed in order for the floor to be checked correctly.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).