Here at Tamar Caravan Centre, we have decades of experience in the trailer industry and provide a comprehensive and professional trailer repair service.
With a wide range of mechanical spares held in our workshop, we’re able to carry out most trailer repairs at short notice.
OUR TRAILER REPAIR SERVICE
Whether you need a suspension repair, chassis re-alignment, upgrades or body repairs, our workshop is fully equipped to cater to all kinds of trailer repair. From superficial repairs to major works, our team of engineers can repair and refurbish your trailer to get you back on the road with minimal interruption.
We’re authorised to carry out a wide range of warranty repair works and trailer repair services on all kinds of trailers, from horseboxes and bicycle trailers to utility trailers and travel trailers. We regularly work on trailers from a variety of manufacturers, including Brian James, Brenderup, Ifor Williams and SBS. We’re also able to carry our repairs on pre-1990 Ifor Williams trailers, please contact us directly for more information and to discuss your requirements for this kind of trailer repair.
All of our work is carried out to VOSA standards and we issue a detailed trailer repair service form after completing any works so that you know exactly what work we’ve done. This is not only helpful for keeping transparent service records, but it’s also really useful if you sell on your trailer.
Our on-site retail shops stocks a variety of high-quality equipment and trailer parts from a range of manufacturers so that we’re equipped for most kinds of trailers.
Parts and equipment can either be installed by our qualified fitters in the workshop or taken home to fit yourself.
To book your repair appointment or to find out more about our trailer repair facilities, please call us on 01752 341133 or visit our indoor showroom to speak to a member of the Tamar Caravan Centre team.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).