Why Choose a Swift Caravan
APPROVED SWIFT DEALERS
Finding a great caravan can be tricky, so you may be wondering “Why choose a Swift caravan?”, particularly when there are so many brands on the market. As award-winning, approved Swift caravan dealers, with decades of experience in the caravan sales field, it’s safe to say we know a thing or two about what makes a good caravan!
Our range of new caravans is exclusively made up of Swift caravans, as we firmly believe they’re the best quality caravans on the market.
We’re one of the largest Swift retailers in the South West and have a wide range of models on display in our indoor showroom so that you can effortlessly find your perfect Swift caravan and answer the question; “Why choose a Swift caravan?”!
INNOVATIVE & STYLISH DESIGN
With more than 5 decades of experience in designing and manufacturing caravans, Swift are Europe’s number 1 manufacturer of caravans. Packed with innovative, intelligent and stylish features, Swift caravans are market-leading in their design.
Based in Yorkshire, every caravan they produce is made in the UK by a highly trained team of designers and engineers. The company pride themselves on being at the forefront of product design, with a commitment to delivering exceptional style inside and out.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).