Any New Swift caravan purchased from Tamar Caravan Centre will come complete with the Swift manufacturer’s warranty. This can be easily explained in its three components parts.
SuperSure Warranty: For all parts or fittings of your caravan other than the body shell, Swift will repair (or at its option, replace) any defective parts or fittings for 3 years from the date of purchase (or hire purchase) subject to conditions, terms, and exclusions.
Body Shell Warranty: For the body shell, Swift will repair (or at its option, replace) any defects with the body shell for 6 years from the date of purchase (or hire purchase), subject to conditions, terms, and exclusions.
Extended Body Shell Warranty: For the first owner, Swift will repair (or at its option, replace) any defects with the body shell for 10 years from the date of purchase (or hire purchase), subject to conditions, terms, and exclusions.
The full conditions, terms and exclusions can be viewed here:
Download your Swift caravan warranty document (2019) (swiftgroup.co.uk)
Any used caravan purchased from Tamar Caravan Centre comes with a 12 Month Warranty supplied by Tamar Caravan Centre. Dependent on the age of the caravan you’ve purchased, your warranty will either be:
Gold Warranty Policy: For caravans up to 5 years old, this policy covers, most electrical and mechanical components of the caravan, water ingress and delamination.
Silver Warranty Policy: For caravans up to 9 years old, this policy covers selected internal and external equipment.
Any New Bespoke campervan purchased from Tamar Caravan Centre will come complete with 3 years warranty easily explained in two parts.
3 Year Volkswagen Manufacturer’s Warranty
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles warrants that your vehicle will be free from manufacturing defects. Your warranty covers: The repair or replacement of defective parts according to technical requirements determined by the Manufacturer. The repair of any consequential damage to standard components caused by a manufacturing defect.
Subject to conditions, terms, and exclusions.
Volkswagen Van Warranty | VW Vans (volkswagen-vans.co.uk)
3 Year Bespoke Conversion Warranty
For all parts or fittings of your campervan other than the body shell, Bespoke will repair (or at its option, replace) any defective parts or fittings for 3 years from the date of purchase subject to conditions, terms, and
Volkswagen's Roadside Assistance
For peace of mind whilst on the road, our new Bespoke vehicles come with comprehensive roadside assistance for the first three years – at no extra cost. The cover includes everything from flat tyres to battery problems and they’re only ever a phone call away.
PLEASE NOTE: (With exception to the motor vehicle engine, cab or body shell) THE MANUFACTURES WARRANTY AND OUR USED WARRANTY ARE RETURN TO BASE. This means that your caravan or motorhome will have to return to us at Tamar Caravan Centre, Plymouth if we are the supplying dealer, for any warranty work to be carried out. It is the responsibility of you the caravan owner to return the caravan and cover the cost of return. Tamar Caravan Centre does not cover the cost for return of either your time or your fuel. Tamar Caravan Centre DOES NOT offer any type of mobile work for either warranty or servicing.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).