Insure Your Caravan
In the same way that you’d insure your home, car and valuables, caravan insurance is essential in helping to protect your investment.
Whilst you aren’t legally required to have caravan insurance, a policy can help to keep your caravan safe and help you to protect yourself and your investment in the event of theft or accidental damage.
Whilst we do not sell caravan insurance policies, we can recommend a number of caravan insurance providers.
- Swift Supersure: Available to customers purchasing any Swift caravan that is either new or up to 3 years old, this policy is underwritten by Caravan Guard insurance and offers a range of benefits to cover your caravan whilst in storage or in use (in the UK and abroad).
- Safe Guard: With a variety of caravan, campervan and motorhome insurance policies available, this insurance provider offers comprehensive cover for caravans and vehicles up to 10 years old, with UK and EU coverage and optional breakdown cover.
- Caravan Guard: If you’re purchasing a caravan that’s more than 3 years old, this policy provides a number of benefits to protect your caravan and cover it whilst you’re touring in the UK or Europe or whilst it’s being used by family and friends. This provider also offers campervan and motorhome insurance policies.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).