Welcome to the Tamar Caravan Centre careers page, home to the latest news about job vacancies and apprenticeships.
Whether you’re a customer service superstar, a natural salesperson, an experienced towbar fitter or a skilled engineer looking to begin a career in a company that is truly passionate about what they do, we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR TAMAR?
- Every Christmas off
- Competitive Salary
- Never work on your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Attendance Bonus
- Supportive working environment
- Join the best Caravan & Campervan Dealer in the South West.
- Caravan Engineer - Apply Here
- 2 x Apprentice Caravan Engineer - More info Apply Here
- 1 x Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - More Info Apply Here
CAREERS AT TAMAR CARAVAN CENTRE
With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, our successes are a direct result of our talented and hardworking team. As a family-run business, we pride ourselves upon creating an environment in which everyone feels valued and that they’re part of something special. Over the past four decades, we’ve grown from a small, local trailer retailer to one of the largest Swift dealerships in the South West and we’re focused on continuing to grow the business in the coming years.
Our team is at the heart of everything that we do and we’re always looking for enthusiastic people who work hard and have a passion for delivering excellent service. If you’re looking for a career that allows you to thrive, grow and develop; then Tamar Caravan Centre could be the place for you.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).