Caravan Service Plan
Did you know that we offer a competitively priced service plan?
Designed to spread the cost of caravan servicing into small monthly payments, our service plan which comes with annual service reminders is perfect for any caravan owner!
CARAVAN SERVICE PLAN ADVANTAGES
SERVICE PLAN ADVANTAGES:
- Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
- Inflation proof of servicing for the duration of the plan – pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices!
- The work is always performed by certified engineers
- Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
- Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text
- Freedom to adapt your plan to suit you and your caravan
- Tamar discount card – save more on parts required or items in our leisure shop
- Transferable – New van? No problem, we will arrange for remaining funds to be transferred to your new van!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel my service plan?
Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time by contacting Emac, our service plan administrators. You’ll receive a refund excluding any services you’ve claimed for and any applicable management fees. Any refunds will be paid into the account originally used to pay for the service plan.
- What happens if I need additional parts such as tyres, brake shoes or cables?
These parts are not covered under the service plan and will be charged as additional extra (if approved by the policy holder) to be carried out by us on their behalf.
- What does my service plan cover?
The service plan whether paid monthly, or in full covers the cost of the service and any consumables required to complete the service (including hub nuts, brake cleaner etc).
- Are parts included?
No, the only parts included with the service are consumables required to complete the service (hub nuts, brake cleaner etc) any additional parts picked up as a result of the service are subject to an additional charge.
- I have set up a service plan, how do I keep up to date with my servicing?
The service plan ensures the cost element is taken care of, though you’ll need to arrange your service appointment with us when it’s due.
- How do I pay for my service plan?
You can pay by Direct Debit each month. When you create your quote, you will be shown the monthly amounts and the duration of the Direct Debits.
- Can I change my direct debit date?
Yes, please contact our service plan administrator Emac, who can update the direct debit payment date on your behalf.
- What happens if I miss a direct debit?
Our service plan administrator Emac, will contact you to understand why the payment has been missed and help you to set this back up. It may mean you pay a slightly higher month amount because you will be paying over a shorter period, but the total plan cost won’t change.
- My quote shows my initial payment is larger than my ongoing payments, why?
This is because your next service is due within 11 months or less. It ensures there are enough funds in your plan to cover that service.
- What happens to my service plan If I sell my caravan?
If you sell your caravan, you have two options with your service plan:
• transfer any remaining funds to a new caravan
• cancel the plan and receive a refund less any applicable administration fees and already claimed services
- Can I pay for my service plan in full?
Yes, you can pay the full balance at the point of purchasing the service plan or alternatively, a deposit can be paid to bring the overall monthly payment down.
- I bought my caravan some time ago, can I still buy a service plan?
Yes, you can set up a service plan at any time, regardless of when or how you bought your caravan.
- My service is due in two months, can I set up a service plan?
Yes, you can set up a service plan at any time of the year. When a quote is generated, you may have to pay a deposit to make up the payments missed. This simply ensures your plan has enough funds to cover your next service.