When you purchase a new or used leisure vehicle from Tamar Caravan Centre, it will automatically be covered by a motorhome or caravan warranty.
For new caravans and motorhomes, your purchase will come complete with the full manufacturer’s warranty. A used or pre-owned motorhome or caravan comes with an MB&G Warranty which covers your for 12 months from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY & INSURANCE REPAIRS
If something goes wrong with your caravan, it can be stressful and difficult to find a repair centre that will take on caravan warranty repair work.
Here at Tamar Caravan Centre, we’re experts in caravan repairs. So, if you’re under warranty and have issues such as water ingress, a faulty heater or a stuck window, you can breathe a sigh of relief and leave the caravan warranty repair work to us!
As an AWS approved workshop, we are capable of conducting insurance and warranty repairs on caravans from a wide range of manufacturers, even if we aren’t a stockist or agent of the brand.
This means that our skilled team are able to carry out caravan warranty work on a huge range of caravan makes and models, from brands including Bailey, Coachman, Dethleffs and Lunar. In addition, as we are an award-winning Swift Approved Dealer, we’re able to order approved parts and upgrades for when we’re undertaking work on Swift caravans.
Caravanning and motor homing aren’t cheap hobbies, so to protect your investment and maintain the warranty, you should have your leisure vehicle serviced annually. When you book your annual service, it should take place either on or around the anniversary of the date of purchase (usually a 6-week window either side of the original purchase date is permitted), in order to maintain the warranty.
At Tamar Caravan Centre, we offer warranty servicing for a wide range of motorhomes and caravans, including Abbey, Autocruise, Autotrail, Bessacar, Coachman, Lunar and Swift (including Sprite and Sterling) leisure vehicles.
To book your motorhome or caravan warranty service, please call us on 01752 341133 or visit our indoor showroom to speak to a member of the team and arrange your appointment.
Tamar Caravan Centre
- Easy Drop OffWith a large parking area boasting easy access for dropping off or collecting your caravan and a comfy and well-appointed waiting area, we’ve made it as simple as possible to get your caravan serviced with us!
- Latest Equipment & ToolsWe’ve invested in the latest testing equipment to help the team with diagnostic works when servicing caravans, so we can detect any hidden dangers and remedy them immediately to make your caravan safe for use.
- Experienced TeamOur caravan service centre is staffed by an experienced team of engineers who undertake regular manufacturer and industry training in order to remain up to date with the ever-changing technologies used in the industry.
- Modern 8 Bay WorkshopOur caravan workshop is NCC approved and run in accordance with the AWS code of practice, so you can guarantee that the caravan service you book with us is carried out to a high standard.
- Swift Approved DealershipWe’re an award-winning, Swift Approved Dealership and as such, have direct access to the Swift Connect customer service system. This enables us to order and fit approved parts and product upgrades, carry out Swift servicing and deal with warranty repairs.
- AWS ApprovedTamar Caravan Centre are an AWS (Approved Workshop Scheme) workshop, which means that our motorhome and caravan servicing is approved by the majority of manufacturers (regardless of whether we’re a retailer or agent of the brand).